Updated May 1, 2018
What information is collected?
When interacting with services on the Neatnik LLC website or any of Neatnik LLC's products, any information you voluntarily provide is collected.
When using our service, the following information is collected:
- Your IP address
- The referring website's URL
- Your browser's User-Agent string
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis to identify any security issues and/or known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is stored securely and is only accessible to those with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. All information you supply is encrypted during transmission via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All financial transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Neatnik LLC maintains collected data in a secure and private manner. Information is never shared with any third parties.
- Our lawful basis for processing your information is to provide you with information and services through our website(s).
- Collected data is retained until it is no longer required, or until you request its removal from our systems.
- European citizens have the right to complain to the ICO if they think there is a problem with the way their data is handled by Neatnik LLC.
- You have the right to access your information through our website(s).
- You have the right to request a copy of all information provided by you or collected from your use of our website(s), and we will promptly honor all such requests.
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate information that we have about you, and we will promptly honor all such requests.
- You have the right to request that your personal information be deleted from our systems, and we will promptly honor all such requests.
You may make any request related to your personal information by sending a message to email@example.com.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not track individuals with cookies or advertising of any kind.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach with the website occur, we will take the following responsive actions:
- If we have your email address, we will notify you via email within one business day
- We will notify you via an in-site notification within one business day
We may collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or address other requests or questions.
We agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will allow you to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of each email.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Updated May 1, 2018